The 2023 Clinic will be open to girls of all skill levels between the ages of 7-18. More details on dates and registration coming soon.
The CVHS coaching staff has designed a high energy all skills development clinic which will include work in all areas of the game. The CVHS coaching staff and high school teams will be instructing this clinic.
- Infield/Outfield Defense Fundamentals
Players will receive detailed instruction on throwing technique, proper fielding and position play.
Instruction will be given in hitting mechanics, hitting to all fields and bunting.
- PITCHING AND CATCHING INSTRUCTION ALSO!!!
Location, Times and Cost
- Castro Valley High School Softball Fields
- Saturday, February 25 @ 9:30-12:00
(check-in 30 minutes prior to the clinic)
- $40 registration fee due at the clinic (cash or check made out to CVHS)
- What to Wear/Bring
Practice clothes, cleats, softball glove, bat,
- Catching gear (if you have any) batting helmet and water bottle
Use the form below to register for the All Skills Clinic.