Clinic is open to girls of all skill levels between the ages of 7-18
- The CVHS coaching staff has designed a high energy all skills development clinic which will include work in all areas of the game. The CVHS coaching staff and high school teams will be instructing this clinic.
- Infield/Outfield Defense Fundamentals
Players will receive detailed instruction on throwing technique, proper fielding and position play.
Instruction will be given in hitting mechanics, hitting to all fields and bunting.
- Location, Times and Cost
- Castro Valley High School Softball Fields
- Saturday, February 23 @ 9:30—12:00 (check in 30 minutes prior to clinic)
- $30 registration fee due at clinic (cash or check made out to CVHS)
- What to Wear/Bring
Practice clothes, cleats, softball glove, bat, batting helmet and water bottle
Register for the All Skills Clinic below.